Sunday, January 03, 2010

IPhone 3GS Moshi Shell - Christmas Gift 2009

No surprise for the X'mas gift this year. As, I already told Connie what I hope to have this X'mas.

Hmm, This IPhone is the gift? Come on, just guess my dear readers. :)

Well the answer is 'No'. The gift is the Iphone 3Gs protector shell. Don't look down on this simple and dull protector. It is not cheap at all. It costs Connie for RM100. Thanks for the gift. ^^

An old saying said: "What you get is what you paid for." This protector is designed for Iphone 3GS whom prefer minimalist-style protection.

The shell is named by Moshi as iGlaze 3G which offer sleek form-fitted hard shell aiming to protect the phone from the front to the back for everyday wear and tear! It comes with a screen protector to protect my phone too!


Click here to go to the official website or visit (www.moshimonde.com)

Once again, thank you my dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment