Saturday, September 19, 2009

My New Phone - Nokia E52

I got myself a new phone from the famous phone manufacturer Nokia. The model I have chosen is the latest Nokia E-Series(Business Series) E52. For full specs and details, click here.

Some might have wonder why I opt for this model rather than the ever popular N-Series.
1. It is solidly built. The metallic finish of this phone attracted me the most.
2. It came within my price budget. I bought it at RM1170(Avaxx/Zitron).
3. With such a big numeric keypad, sms and email will come at ease.

4. One of my criteria would be, it must be simple and light. At 99mm, E52 is one of the thinnest phone offered in the market.
5. As an old saying said, don't judge a book by it's cover. The performance offered by E52 can match those of N-Series. It came with GPS, 3G, WIFI, 3.2MP camera, 2.4"LCD and most importantly, the processor is the fastest of all - 600MHz.
6. The battery life can reach 600 hrs ~ 1 month if left on standy. Long life battery!

7. From the back, it is a metalic cover. You will not have any fingerprints problem on this type of finish.

8. There is no problem for this device to install Garmin Mobile XT. It loads instanly, reception is good; responsive is excellent! Thanks to its powerful processor.

In short, great work by Nokia!



No comments:

Post a Comment