Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day 1 - Me!bourne here we come!

How to describe my feelings? Undescribable.. Absolutely excited to go on holiday with the one I love! We will spent our time in Melbourne for about 10 days.

We reached LCCT at around 11am. LCCT now is more organised compared to when I first went, the international and domestic departures have been divided. Well done Mr. Tony Fernandez!

Without wasting any time, we headed towards the check-in counter. We waited for abt 20 minutes at the counter and finally it is our turn. Our luggage both weight 24.8 kg.

After checking in, we had Fillet O'Fish as our lunch. It was nice and tasty. My watch showed 1230pm, and make our way towards the waiting room for boarding.

Now, LCCT is quite different from KLIA, we need to walk to our plane. It was a new experience for me, we managed to capture some pictures on the walkway too!

The seat we got was a 3 pax window seater. At 140pm sharp, the plane took off and we have to wait for 7 hours before we reach our destination. I would really hope the clock could tick faster!

We had our in flight pre book meal - Nasi Lemak, 400mL mineral water, a KitKat bar. Taste? So so. The Nasi Lemak outside my house taste better. The air inside the plane was rather dry and we bought additional drinks to keep us hydrated.

It was almost sunset, dinner time! We had instant noodles which cause us RM6 per cup. *cough cough*

"Dear passengers, please fasten your seatbelts, we are landing," said the captain. Wow! we finally reached Tulmarine Airport-Melbourne. Our all the immigrations check-out and we did declare everything we brought to Melbourne, we finally reach the Arrival Hall.

We did some photo taking session, and I went out and wow, I can feel the chill, it was cold!! I called my aunt, and they managed to pick us up in about 20minutes time as they were on their way when I called her.

By the time we reached my aunt house - Glen Waverley, it was about 2am in the morning. Thanks for the hospitality of my aunt, we have electric blanket to keep us warm. After all the brushing up, when I opened my eyes, it was 8am in the morning the next day...

No comments:

Post a Comment